Last updated: September 23, 2022
Effective Date: October 1, 2023
This privacy notice (“Privacy Notice”) sets forth how MediGO, Inc., as a part of CareDx, Inc., (collectively, “MediGO,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) collects, shares, protects, and otherwise uses any information that identifies you or that we can reasonably link to information that identifies you or your household (“Personal Information”) when you use any MediGO service, product, application, website, domain, sub-domain, product, or service that references this Privacy Notice, collectively, “MediGO Services.” For more information as to how CareDx, Inc. processes personal information, individually identifiable information, or protected health information as a covered entity under HIPAA, please visit our Privacy Center.
Personal Information We May Collect
When you use or access MediGO Services, we may collect from you directly the following Personal Information.
- Identifiers/contact information, such as name, email address, or phone number.
- Commercial/business contact information, if applicable, such as name, email address, phone number, physical address, or website and any professional contact information of any identified or designated business partners.
- Any information you submit when using our “Contact Us” or “Request a Demo” features.
- Any other information you (or someone granted access by you) may input into our chat service feature when using our platform.
We may receive Personal Information about you from third parties, including public and private databases, providers of demographic information, healthcare professionals, hospitals, organ procurement organizations, or other users with whom you are associated with via the use of MediGO Services.
We may automatically receive Personal Information about you when you access and use MediGO Services. We and our third-party service providers may also automatically collect information, such as usage and technical data, including for example:
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as web browser type, the web pages, or websites you visit just before or after you visit our website, the pages you visit on our website, and the dates and times you visit our website.
- Geolocation data, such as information that can be used to identify the precise physical location of a mobile device.
Subject to applicable laws, we may combine any of the Personal Information we receive about you with information we obtain from third parties such as health care professionals, hospitals, organ procurement organizations, or their representatives who may use services we make available to them.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use your information for one or more of the following purposes:
- Identification and Authentication. We use your information to verify your identity when you access and use MediGO Services and to protect the security of your information.
- Operating MediGO Services. We process your information to provide the MediGO Services you have requested.
- Improving MediGO Services. We analyze information about how you use MediGO Services to provide an improved experience for our customers of all our services, including product testing and website analytics.
- Communicating with You. We may use your information when we communicate with you, for example if we are providing information about changes to the terms and conditions, if you contact us with questions, or you enroll in our SMS notification system, we will send you informational test messages relating to MediGO Services.
- Complying with our Obligations. We may process your Personal Information to, for example, conduct fraud prevention checks or comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
- Customizing Your Experience. When you use our website, we may use your Personal Information to improve your experience of our website, such as by providing interactive or personalized elements on the website and providing you with content based on your interests.
We use de-identified, aggregate, pseudonymized, or anonymized information to help us analyze the use of MediGO Services. Where permitted by law, this Privacy Notice does not limit our use or disclosure of de-identified, aggregate, pseudonymous, or anonymous information, and we reserve the right to use and disclose such information to other third parties in our discretion.
How and When We Disclose Your Personal Information
We may disclose your Personal Information with third parties under the following circumstances:
- Our Affiliates. We may disclose certain information about you to our affiliates for marketing purposes, security, optimization of products and services, and internal reporting. We do this for the purposes set out above.
- Service Providers and Business Partners. We may disclose your Personal Information to our service providers and business partners that provide services or perform functions on our behalf so that we may operate and manage our business, including, but not limited to, providing MediGO Services.
- Parties to a Corporate Transaction. In the event our assets are transferred or sold to another entity, your Personal Information may be transferred to the acquiring entity to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- Third-Party Integrations. Third parties whose products or services that you choose to integrate into MediGO Services.
- Government Authorities and Law Enforcement Officials. We may disclose your Personal Information to law enforcement agencies, courts, other government authorities or other third parties where we believe necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third party.
Our platform includes a live chat service that enables you to communicate with us as well as other users of our platform that you have authorized. Any content that you post when using the chat service will be visible to those other users with whom you are communicating, and we are not responsible for maintaining your privacy with respect to those messages.
Information Pertaining to Children
MediGO Services are designed for use by our customers and are not directed to children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from children under the age of 16. If we become aware that a child under 16 is attempting to or has submitted Personal Information via MediGO Services, we will notify the user that we will not accept their Personal Information. We will then delete any such Personal Information from our records. If you believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us by mail at P.O. Box 642087 Omaha, Nebraska 68164 or via email at email@example.com.
Online Identification Technologies
We may use online identification technologies, such as cookies, web beacons, or pixels in connection with the MediGO Services. These online identification technologies are small data files that are stored on your computer by a web server when you use MediGO Services. They help us to deliver the best user experience possible. We use these online identification technologies for advertising, social media, and analytics purposes. It is our intention to use these technologies to make use of MediGO Services easier for you and end users and to facilitate efficient procedures, such as remembering preferences.
When you visit MediGo’s website or use MediGO Services, we may use these online identification technologies for the following purposes:
- to help us recognize you when you use MediGO Services;
- to avoid requiring registration for access to content;
- to develop leads for our business development team and our business partners and to provide direct marketing communications to you, if you have consented to receive such communications;
- to compile aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users interact with MediGO Services; and
- to help us improve the structure and user experience of MediGO Services.
If you are concerned about these online identification technologies, most browsers permit individuals to decline cookies. In most cases, you may refuse or delete one or more cookies and still access MediGO Services, but the functionality of MediGO’s website may be impaired. After you finish using the MediGO Services, you may delete website cookies from your system if you wish. If you would like more information on how to opt out of cookies, please visit: http://optout.aboutads.info.
Do Not Track
We do not currently respond to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide a method to opt out of the collection of information across websites or other online services.
We will retain your Personal Information only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. We may also retain your Personal Information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws or regulations), resolve disputes, enforce our legal rights, or fulfill any regulatory or contractual obligations.
We may also retain information that you have provided that has been de-identified or no longer linked to any of your Personal Information for internal analysis purposes. When no longer needed, this de-identified information will be disposed of and destroyed in accordance with our retention and destruction practices.
Your preferences about how we use your information are important to us. We encourage you to contact us at the below contact information to update or correct your information, if it changes or the information, we hold about you is inaccurate. Please note that we will require you to verify your identity before we can honor your requests.
You may unsubscribe from our marketing or promotional emails. To do so, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the unsubscribe mechanism offered in our marketing emails or other communications as applicable. Please note that if you already have requested our products or services when you decide to unsubscribe, there may be a brief period of time for us to update your preferences and ensure that we honor your request.
Your continued use of the MediGO Services means you acknowledge and agree to our use and sharing of your Personal Information as detailed in this Privacy Notice. If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement or your choices and rights regarding such use, please contact us by mail at P.O. Box 642087 Omaha, Nebraska 68164 or via email at email@example.com.
If you believe your Personal Information is subject to one or more applicable state privacy laws, please visit CareDx’s Privacy Center and review the Additional Notice of State-Specific Privacy Information and Rights section in the CareDx Privacy Notice for how you may exercise any additional rights you may have under appliable state privacy laws.
We use commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards designed to preserve the integrity and security of the information you provide to us. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to MediGO Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Changes to this Notice
This Privacy Notice may be updated periodically from time to time without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our information practices. Any modifications will be effective as of the Effective Date. You should review the Privacy Notice periodically for the latest updates regarding our privacy practices.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the way we process your information, please contact us via mail at P.O. Box 642087 Omaha, Nebraska 68164 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.