Located in Baltimore, Maryland, MediGO is rapidly reinventing healthcare logistics and is seeking an inspirational and high-energy leader to guide commercialization and strategic growth. MediGO is a highly disruptive digital health and logistics organization committed to saving human lives. Founded by passionate surgical, information technology, and logistics experts, MediGO is poised to lead the entire healthcare industry in logistics using technology and data-driven efficiency. MediGO’s inaugural offering is the first-to-market organ transplant resource management tool for optimization of human organ shipment. MediGO uses its robust platform with the goal of increasing access to lifesaving organs.
MediGO uses the latest technologies in cloud-based architecture, social media applications, automation, IoT, sensors, bigdata, and analytics to support organ transportation activity in the United
States and the organ procurement organizations (OPOs) which broker organ delivery and acceptance. MediGO seeks to implement its highly innovative software and hardware system within multiple future business units. MediGO is a mission-oriented organization that hopes to save lives with technology.
MediGO is uniquely positioned to change the way healthcare is delivered while saving lives and reducing health systemcosts.
This position will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are clearly identified, continually focused on and attained within the sales and marketing organization. The ideal candidate must possess a high degree of creativity, organizational and process development skills and have a proven track recordwith presenting to Senior Management.
This is a manager – level role helping drive customer satisfaction, product adoption, and market demand for MediGO. Internally, the person will interface with Sales, Customer Success, Engineering and Commercial teams to drive the development of a world class medical technology business. Externally, the person will interface with clients and market participants to drive customer acquisition, product adoption, and inform product strategy. Working with the leadership team, this individual will develop and manage a diversified, sustainable growth strategy to deliver growth goals marked by customer acquisition totals, topline sales and marketing contribution to business.
Job Type: Full-time | Location: Baltimore, MD
- Must care about MediGO’s overall mission
- Understands startup culture
- Compassionate – human element is important
- Able to pull information and people together
- Works well with leadership – can manage up
- Track record of building strong teams and leading – can manage down
- Humble and hungry for exciting work
Requirements and Skills:
- 5+ years in healthcare marketing with demonstrated record of success in marketing driving new product sales.
- Strong operational mindset, decisive, “get it done” mentality. Ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth environmentwhere handling pressure and achieving deadlines are normal.
- Collaborative, entrepreneurial and self-motivated, without the need for significant infrastructure and support, and with an understanding of the dynamics high-growth companies and the ability to work in a rapidly changing environmentand to pitch in and get things done.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks simultaneously and meeting goals and deadlinesunder pressure.
- Superior problem solving and project management skills including ability to balance resources and rapidly evaluateand address risk.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) with the ability to synthesize and explain complextechnology terms.
- Must be skilled in communication, managing in a matrix, negotiation and strong executive presence
- Superior organizational and planning skills, attention to detail, ability to anticipate project needs, ability to prioritize and work productively on multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and still be adaptable and flexible.
- Ability to take charge, work independently, complete assignments with little to no supervision, yet still take instruction, supervision and work with a team and build relationships with diverse communities internally and externally.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, enthusiastic professional with pleasant positive manner and demeanor, strong desire to satisfy customer/participant needs and ensure quality delivery of services.
- Exemplary writing, editing, proofreading, schedule management and communication skills (mail, email, in-person,phone), ability to adapt and clearly over communicate.
- Manage online and external agencies using performance-based metrics and
- Keep accurate up to date calendars and lead communication on all marketing related communications ona consistent basis.
- Lead communication for client and internal meetings, including regular status meetings, pre- program.
- Experience marketing SaaS based complex solutions ideal
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience with Drip Marketing, Nurture Marketing and other Content Marketing strategies
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Help portfolio growth strategy and product roadmap based upon customer & patient insights
- Own the holistic testing roadmap in Marketing, using a rapid test-and-learn methodology to capture optimizedperformance while unlocking new channels for future scale.
- Support future international growth by adapting a growth marketing playbook to drive acquisition in new, strategicgeographies (Canada, EMEA, APAC).
- Interface closely with cluster/country leads to inform category strategy & ongoing commercial success of theportfolio
- Work with clinical and sales to execute overall evidence marketing strategy & oversee evidence generation for portfolio
- Establish and maintain key opinion leader (KOL) relationships to support portfolio strategy development
- Manage all aspects of the MediGO Marketing Vertical including align with leadership on strategy
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in theMarketing organization’s planning efforts
- Support business development and other customer-facing teams in high-value meetings with prospects andcustomers
- Work with EVP to develop and implement client ROI frameworks, case studies, white papers, and programs that drive client satisfaction, highlight value proposition, positioning and differentiating MediGO’s software offerings for maximum market penetration and stickiness, and building national market awareness and brand recognition for the company as a major player in the life sciences technology market.
- Act as a key liaison between the marketing team and key stakeholders to drive measurable business results.
- As a member of the marketing team, this role will collaborate closely with sales stakeholders to improve inbound leadquality, quantity, and process management.
- Media planning, budget management, testing strategy, and campaign tracking.
- Copywriting and development experience and the ability to develop ad copy and emails that convert contacts throughout demand waterfall; and optimize email nurture programs to increase velocity and conversion of leads.
- Stay abreast of emerging digital technologies, media opportunities, and strategies, while optimizing visitor andcustomer experience.
- Coordinate all public relations activities inclusive of interviews and media requests
- Manage channel managers and third-party agencies.
- Vet and test new incremental opportunities for growth.
- Manage holistic testing program spanning channels, creatives, site optimizations and product offers.
- Manage all aspects of tradeshows and event coordination, including meeting space allocation, meeting room set-up, diagrams, tradeshow set-up and build out, coordination with food & beverage, electrical, internet connectivity, etc.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference MediGO Marketing Manager in the subject line