Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager
Baltimore, MD | Hybrid Schedule
Bachelor's Degree in Finance,
Accounting, or related field
MediGO is looking for a Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager that would be responsible for all the financial planning and reporting needs of the company.
Requirements & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 3-5 years of recent experience in software development preferably within the healthcare industry.
- Experience with mobile iOS/Android application development
- Significant experience with React Native
- Experience with mobile application development.
- Experience with some or all of the following technologies is a plus: Vue.js, Bootstrap, Websockets, Git, Docker, GitLab CI, and Amazon Web Services, Java, Swift and Objective C.
- Experience consuming REST APIs, integrating third-party libraries into React Native, responsive design, automated unit testing
- Experience with git and working as part of an agile/scrum process, Agile development practices (Scrum, Lean, etc).
- Must care about MediGO’s overall mission
- Appreciate and understanding the startup culture
- Humble and hungry for exciting work
- Understanding of low-level programming concepts such as sockets, asynchronous/non- blocking I/O, and multi-threading/multiprocessing.
- Practical understanding of common design patterns, eye for mobile design
- Interest in advanced concepts such as IoT, data analytics, machine learning
- Some experience in small business environments
- Designing and building server-side REST APIs, Front-end web app development experi- ence
- React, Angular, or Vue experience
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzing and assessing technical feasibility of product requirements.
- Develop mobile app features using React Native
- Fix bugs and Write clean, maintainable code
- Integrate with third-party APIs and libraries
- Participate in code reviews
- Ensure that software changes are thoroughly tested, accepted, and that changes made during testing do notadversely affect systems and software performance.
- Conduct software demonstrations
- Monitor the mobile application software development process and providing technical consultation to team leaders and team members.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply